I’d love to be able to say that “whatever your writing needs, I can help,” but that’s likely not the case because I am not a robot.
So listed below are the areas in which I have the most experience:
- Blogging (with focus on SEO) on a wide range of topics
- Ghostwriting for memoirs
- Copywriting for advertising in both digital and traditional formats including direct mail, emailers, print ads, brochures, radio and television scripts and outdoor.
- Creating social media calendars for businesses and scheduling to Hootsuite
- Creative nonfiction
- Summarizing books for publishers or students
- Writing or assisting with term/academic papers on a variety of topics
These would be what I call my comfort zone areas.
IF, however, you have some wacky writing need that doesn’t exactly fall into any of the above categories, feel free to contact me:
We might be able to work something out. Especially if it’s off the beaten path.
Links to websites for which I am the sole blogger:
www.grow-cannabismarketing.com (cannabis marketing agency)
www.artsacad.net (art academy high school)
www.pilatesfitnessevolution.com (Pilates and physical therapy center)
www.mortmeisner.com (broadcast talent agency)
www.belightfulyoga.com (mobile yoga and meditation services)
www.mystardr.com (plastic surgery center)
Links to blogs for which I’ve been primary or cowriter:
www.leduccreative.com (I’ve was the sole writer of their advertising and marketing blog for 18 months while working there until 2019)
http://feedlease-coil-handling-equipment.blogspot.com/2017/ (I wrote every blog post relating to the press feed industry from 2016 – 2017)
www.iag-group.com (I wrote regular posts every other week on agribusiness.)
Links to websites to which I contributed copy:
Additional links to blog posts I’ve written on other sites: