I’d love to be able to say that “whatever your writing needs, I can help,” but that’s likely not the case because I am not a robot.
So listed below are the areas in which I have the most experience:
- Copywriting for advertising in both digital and traditional formats including direct mail, emailers, print ads, brochures, radio and television scripts and outdoor.
- Writing blog posts relating to a wide range of topics
- Creating social media calendars for businesses and scheduling to Hoosuite
- Creative nonfiction
- Summarizing books for publishers or students
- Writing or assisting with term/academic papers in variety of topics
These would be what I call my comfort zone areas.
IF, however, you have some wacky writing need that doesn’t exactly fall into any of the above categories, feel free to contact me:
We might be able to work something out. Especially if it’s off the beaten path.
Links to websites for which I was the sole copywriter:
*Three additional websites that are currently in development – one for a restaurant/sports bar in Ann Arbor, one for a telecommunications company in California that serves small businesses in SE Michigan, and one for a medical marijuana dispensary in Ypsilanti.
Links to blogs for which I’ve been primary or cowriter:
www.leduccreative.com (I’ve been the sole writer of their blog for 18 months – topics relating to advertising/marketing/design)
http://feedlease-coil-handling-equipment.blogspot.com/2017/ (I’ve written every blog post relating to the press feed industry since August of 2016)
www.iag-group.com (I write regular posts every other week – alternating with posts from the president of the company – on agribusiness.)
Links to websites to which I contributed copy:
Links to blog posts I’ve written: